Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I cancel my iCloud storage upgrade and get my money back?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 1:17 PM

2 replies

Aug 6, 2014 1:12 PM in response to atrubadd

I accidentally purchased a $20 icloud storage upgrade for my iphone. Unable to find any way to cancel this order on my phone or online, I was left with no option but to call Apple. The first 20 minutes of the conversation with Ayesha in retail has required my phone serial number, my apple id, my apple security questions, my Visa expiry date, my visa number.... with multiple request that I stay on hold. I asked for an incident number for my call so I would have a record of the call in case the return did not go through. No incident number was provided by Ayesha. I was then put on hold and transferred to Andrew who then transferred me to Monica. Monica in icloud dept asked me to give all the same information over again because she said there was no record of my security verification. Forty minutes in total for a $20 refund! It would be easier to drive to a store and return a shirt! The inefficiency cost is enormous to both Apple and myself. Profit margin must be HUGE for Apple to offer such poor service and still stay in business.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.