Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

View Aperture Library on iOS

While from the looks of it the answer is no, I'd like to see if any of you fine individuals know of a way to view one's aperture library on an iOS device. I've seen discussions of "PixelSync" but I'm not really holding my breath for that. Again, I don't need to edit anything in the library necessarily via iOS, I'm just looking to view it.

Too much to ask for? ;-)

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), 3.4GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 1:48 PM

You can sync any library items (projects, albums, faces, places) to your IOS device using iTunes Photo Sync. This will store your photos on the IOS device in a slightly reduced resolution, optimized for viewing on the device.

See: iOS and iPod: Syncing photos using iTunes

That is what I am using, when I want to show off my photos on the iPad with Retina display.

Regards

Léonie

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2013 1:48 PM in response to Zathrak

You can sync any library items (projects, albums, faces, places) to your IOS device using iTunes Photo Sync. This will store your photos on the IOS device in a slightly reduced resolution, optimized for viewing on the device.

See: iOS and iPod: Syncing photos using iTunes

That is what I am using, when I want to show off my photos on the iPad with Retina display.

Regards

Léonie

View Aperture Library on iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.