Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An app i downloaded has no folder in Application support when for others it is there, Please help!

I've just downloaded Farming Simulator 2013 off of the app store. I was trying to get mods, I was told to go to the FarmingSimulator2013 folder in the Application support folder to install them. when I checked application support the folder the FarmingSimulator2013 folder was not there, when for others on youtube, other touturials it was there. I don't know where they downloaded it from, but I've already bough it from apple and I would like to be able to install additional content, please help!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 9:09 PM

7 replies

Feb 8, 2013 9:53 PM in response to jackmadden

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities

Where are you looking for that folder? Open Finder, select Go menu > Go to Folder, and type first "/Library/Application Support" (without quotes). Then, search that folder.

If it's not there, it's in your user folder. Select Go menu > Go to Folder, and type "~/Library/Application Support" (without quotes). Then, search the folder

Feb 9, 2013 7:32 AM in response to mende1

I already know how to get to both application support folders but the problem is when I bought the app, a new folder was supposed to appear in the Application support folder (well I think, it did for most of my other apps) but it didn't. I was wondering if therer were a way to make a folder in Applicatin support for this app?

An app i downloaded has no folder in Application support when for others it is there, Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.