Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

outlook 2013 sync

Are they doing anything about the synching of Outlook 2013 using ITunes?

iPhone 4S, Windows 7, 64 Bit using 32 Bit Office

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 10:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies

Feb 9, 2013 10:17 AM in response to maxxmc

There was no problem mentioned in your question. You asked if they (whoever they are) are doing anything about sync. I googled your question and provided you with results of best search engine, that I know of. You didn't receive that link from Apple. Officially Apple does not have presence here. They moderating that forum, to make sure that it provides assistance with problems. I probably can try to guess your question" if Microsoft is doing anything about Outlook 2013 sync capabilities". Since I had recently done similar search attempting to find options to troubleshoot sync notes via itunes, my results were not hopeful. Since I have no idea if Microsoft has plans for any changes, the best I could do was provide you with the search. I didn't realize that you expected Apple to respond to your problem. Sorry.

outlook 2013 sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.