Currently Being ModeratedFeb 10, 2013 12:22 PM (in response to alexfromwalthamstow)
Sorry, Pluraleyes needs to be done BEFORE you edit. Always sync the good audio before you edit. After is only a pain...or, slightly expensive. There is a plugin for this, Sync-N-Link:
But it's $500. So, either you have a lot of manual labor here to sync the audio to the clips, and then re-cut everything. Or...you use that plugin.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 10, 2013 12:27 PM (in response to Shane Ross)
Ah thanks but I managed to fix it, I just laid down all of the footage I used on a seperate sequence, synched it all with PluralEyes and then exported each clip one by one as quicktime movies.
Then I re-connected the files I was using to the new files with the new audio...works fine, didn't take too long :-)