Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the new update 7.6.3 my network does not work correctly. It interrupts all the Time. Apple please fix this Problem, even after i resetth station. Thank you

After the new update 7.6.3 my network does not work correctly. It interrupts all the Time. Apple please fix this Problem, even after i resetth station. Thank you

MacBook Air (11-inch Late 2010), iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 9, 2013 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2013 2:13 PM

You realize that you are not talking directly to Apple employees ... correct? We, like you, are just Apple product users.

In your case, I would suggest that you first download and install the earlier firmware version. Let your network stabilize, and then, retry upgrading to the latest version to see if the first install did not take properly.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2013 2:13 PM in response to Blazetherock

You realize that you are not talking directly to Apple employees ... correct? We, like you, are just Apple product users.

In your case, I would suggest that you first download and install the earlier firmware version. Let your network stabilize, and then, retry upgrading to the latest version to see if the first install did not take properly.

Feb 28, 2013 5:19 PM in response to Blazetherock

I am having the exact same issue.

We have an extended network in office (2 latest apple airport extremes).

And a similar extended network at home (1 older airport extreme + 1 time capsule + 1 older airport express).

Both are configured similarly with WPA2 security and default dual-band (bridge across 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)

On both the networks, we are seeing increased issues of disconnection since upgrading to 7.6.3.

The network does not go down but the extension does not work. We are seeing the same error for both networks:

"This base station was unable to extend the network..."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.