6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2013 2:32 AM by Lammerjam
Lammerjam Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I am horrible when it comes to backing up my phone. I tried to a few weeks ago and went to turn on my PC and it wont turn on. Now I have absolutely no way of backing my phone up and updating it. Is there any way i can log into my iTunes from someone else's computer even if they have an iTunes of their own? My phone is acting stupid and i really need to update it before i throw it through a wall


iPhone 4
  • AnaMusic Level 9 Level 9 (57,070 points)

    Lammerjam wrote:

     

    ... Is there any way i can log into my iTunes from someone else's computer ...

     

    If you do that All Content on your phone will be Erased and Replaced with the Content of that computers iTunes

     

    The iPhone can Only Sync to One iTunes Library at a time.

  • Lammerjam Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    ok so there is no way of signing out of the users iTunes and signing into my own?

     

    kind of a pain in the *** if you ask me

  • AnaMusic Level 9 Level 9 (57,070 points)

    Lammerjam wrote:

     

    ok so there is no way of signing out of the users iTunes and signing into my own?

     

    Don't know what you mean by this.

  • Lammerjam Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    You can go to anyones house and go onto their computer and open up iTunes right? So is there a way to sign them out of iTunes and sign into my own? Kind of like going onto the internet and signing someone out of facebook and then logging in to my own facebook.

     

    If i could log into my own itunes from someone else's computer then i could back my phone up and update it. I cant do that because i now have no computer.

  • AnaMusic Level 9 Level 9 (57,070 points)

    Lammerjam wrote:

     

    You can go to anyones house and go onto their computer and open up iTunes right? So is there a way to sign them out of iTunes and sign into my own?...

     

    No... because YOUR iTunes Library lives on YOUR computer and not theirs...

  • Lammerjam Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    oh ok. I wasn't sure how the whole iTunes thing worked.