In the style of your own post: Read a post on a website. It said some stuff.
Seriously, If you want help you have to give us something to work with.
Remember: we cannot see your machine. There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 8 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Basic things like :
- What version of iPhoto.
- What version of the Operating System.
- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For instance: 'iPhoto won't export' is best explained by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.
- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted?
- Are there error messages?
- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.
- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?
Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.
Downloaded Mountain Lion to a MacBook Pro previously on Snow Leopard. My existing Iphoto would not open and I purchase the newest Iphoto 9.4.2 from the app store. When I tried to open the new Iphoto I was prompted to download an installer to convert my existing library. Did that and ran the installer, but I still get prompt to download the installer when I try to open Iphoto