Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are my 2012 Calendar Events Not Showing?

3 of my iPads are no longer showing events from 2012, my 1st generation iPad IS showing them. They also show up on my desktop computers. Why?

And how do I get them back? (My guess is to delete them all and then select to get them from the iCloud again.)

Mac OS X (10.6.4), Three generations of iPads

Posted on Feb 10, 2013 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2013 9:36 AM

Guess I should have looked further for the answer first:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4116082?searchText=2012%20Calendar%20Even ts%20mis#18949093

Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, scroll down to the Calendars section and change the sync option to something other than 'Events 1 month back'.

2 replies

Feb 10, 2013 9:37 AM in response to RoyWagner

There is a setting in iTunes and possibly also in iCloud (I don't use it for my calendar) to 'not sync events older than.....'

For example if that is set to 30 days then at day 31 you iPad removes that old calendar data.

Limiting the amount of old data is a way to keep the 'other' category of the storage space under control.

You can set that calendar up for each device.

Why are my 2012 Calendar Events Not Showing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.