Trying to turn off auto-renew for The Guardian. From PC.
I did the following:
1. Launch iTunes on your computer
2. Choose Store>Sign In from the iTunes menu.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
4. Choose Store>View My Account. You may be asked to re-enter your Apple ID password. Click View Account. (I chose "iTunes Store", in the side bar, since the word "Store" in the menu bar didn't list "My Account". Then I chose "Account" in Quick Links, on the right-hand side of the screen. I got the "Account Information" ok.)
5. From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottomof the page to the Settings section.
Then it said to: 6. Click "Manage" to the right of "Subscriptions".
The word "Subscriptions" does not appear in the Settings section. Nothing in the Settings section takes me to a page on which to manage my subscriptions.