Trying to turn off auto-renew for The Guardian. From PC.
I did the following:
1. Launch iTunes on your computer
2. Choose Store>Sign In from the iTunes menu.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
4. Choose Store>View My Account. You may be asked to re-enter your Apple ID password. Click View Account. (I chose "iTunes Store", in the side bar, since the word "Store" in the menu bar didn't list "My Account". Then I chose "Account" in Quick Links, on the right-hand side of the screen. I got the "Account Information" ok.)
5. From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottomof the page to the Settings section.
Then it said to: 6. Click "Manage" to the right of "Subscriptions".
The word "Subscriptions" does not appear in the Settings section. Nothing in the Settings section takes me to a page on which to manage my subscriptions.
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only.
Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site.