Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

just installed latest itunes to my pc, but now getting this message' the file itunes Library.itl cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of itunes. and now i cannot open itunes?

just installed latest itunes to my laptop, and icon is on my homepage, but when i try to load it up, i get this message ,The File "itunes Library.itl" cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of itunes! Ive tried uninstalling it then installing again but nothing, ive ran scans on both itunes and quicktime to see what the problem is, and i just keep gettin this message! how do i fix this ANYONE please!

toshiba windows vista laptop

Posted on Feb 10, 2013 11:49 AM

There are no replies.

just installed latest itunes to my pc, but now getting this message' the file itunes Library.itl cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of itunes. and now i cannot open itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.