Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding iTunes U courses, would I be able to link to books/sites (like say an amazon hardback book or link to a kindle book they can purchase and download). Considering that not all books are available on iBooks I'm hoping this is allowed. Also the p

Regarding iTunes U courses, would I be able to link to books/sites (like say an amazon hardback book or link to a kindle book they can purchase and download). Considering that not all books are available on iBooks I'm hoping this is allowed. Also the possibility on monetizing since amazon gives commission for linking.

This question is for both the uncredited (private) courses and the bigger accredited accounts. I am a developer trying to learn how to help my area schools and also have some ideas for my own courses. Obviously keeping within the iTunes U app would be preferred in most cases (to the learning experience) since they can take notes and see them within the app itself.

If the reply comes from a non-apple employee please let me know (or better yet, link to) where that is clarified. I would hate to develop something just to later find out it is against the apple iTunes U agreement.

Posted on Feb 10, 2013 8:16 PM

There are no replies.

Regarding iTunes U courses, would I be able to link to books/sites (like say an amazon hardback book or link to a kindle book they can purchase and download). Considering that not all books are available on iBooks I'm hoping this is allowed. Also the p

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.