Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad2 crashed ALL data lost. !! Very Bad Please help VERY URGENT

I installed skydrive and activated my hotmail.com email on ipad2 few hours ago, everything was working fine.

I was going through (Do not Disturb) settings and the Notifications settings.. (Dont know what are these)

And suddenly my restarted (I saw the apple icon)

I got the screen to restore, (since I didnt had wifi setup) I connected the ipad2 to my PC, started itunes application in widnows and clicked restore.

Now everything is gone. I have no applications/games etc. ????

Entire stuff is gone. (its a new ipad2)

how this happened ? how can i restore everything I had done till few hours ago.

Now when I try to restore I get this error: check image.

User uploaded file

Please help very urgent.

If there is any customer support person from India who can help me, Please give me phone number or ask them to call, my number is stored under my apple account and this forum account.

iPad 2, iOS 6.0.1, What information should I enter ?

Posted on Feb 10, 2013 8:35 PM

12 replies

Feb 10, 2013 8:41 PM in response to Diavonex

Problem is I am not able to do anything, I get above error message when I try to restore the ipad

PLease help me URGENTLY, I have a business conference to attend after lunch today, and I have to give some presentations using this IPAD2.

I have 3 hours left Please help.

If there is any customer support person from India who can help me, Please give me phone number or ask them to call, my number is stored under my apple account and this forum account.

I have following backup available from my Itunes Preferences - Device Preference check image

User uploaded file

Feb 10, 2013 9:20 PM in response to AnaMusic

Dear sir,

thank you very much for keeping on with me

I found this people nearest to me:

PCSS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED 4.2 km

266/2115, MOTILAL NAGAR

NEW LINK ROAD, GOREGAON WEST,

MUMBAI 400104

91 22 28781238

but it will still take me 2 hours to travel and return back from there.

Can you provide me some telephone option to call any apple person who can help me setup ipad2 again
I will be able to call anywhere

Thank.s

Ipad2 crashed ALL data lost. !! Very Bad Please help VERY URGENT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.