Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Ipad Storage

I have deleted all the TV shows, or movies. I have a 64GB ipad and is telling me I am out of space, but I went to Usage and when you add up everthing I have about 15GB only. I already erased cookies and history, I also check one by one each app and nothing major and did delete some of them to test and still it says I have no storage is comes up a lttlle only. Someting is definitley wrong here. Please let me know.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2013 7:52 PM

1 reply

Feb 10, 2013 8:04 PM in response to hhulian

It sounds like you may have some corrupted files taking up space. Try removing them by restoring the iPad. Plug the iPad into iTunes, let it sync, then choose "Restore" from the right side of the iTunes window.

You can try restoring from your backup, but if that does not clear the issue (by reducing the size of your "Other" space to about 1GB), then try restoring as new and then manually syncing.

Problem with Ipad Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.