HT5213: iBooks Author: How to update your published book in the iBooks StoreLearn about iBooks Author: How to update your published book in the iBooks Store
370 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 5:03 AM by CHEETERLY
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 11, 2013 5:03 AM (in response to CHEETERLY)
Publishing an update:
Before you can publish an update to your book:
- You must have a Paid Books Account or Free Books Account.
- You must have submitted your book to the iBookstore at least one time.
- iTunes Producer must be installed on your Mac.
- You must have iBooks Author 2 installed.
When you are ready to publish an update to your book:
- Open the book (.iba file) you'd like to update in iBooks Author.
- Make the desired changes to your book.
- Click Publish in the iBooks Author toolbar, or choose it in the File menu.
- Follow the prompts until you reach the Add Version Info screen.
- Select the option that says "This is an update to a previously published book."
- Click Continue.
- Choose which of your previously published books you'd like to update, and enter a new version number.
Note: The version number of the update must be higher than the version number that currently appears on the iBookstore.