Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting "Leave this Page?" message: why?

The last few times I have been in a Forum Discussion, a pop-up drops from the top: "Stay on Page" or "Leave" - as if I had clicked something to indicate I wanted to leave. After selecting "Stay" SEVERAL times it goes away and everything seems ok.

Any clarification would sure be appreciated.

Ed

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 8:02 AM

It happens when you are in the process of answering a question then go elsewhere to, say, check something out. If that option arises you should only need to click 'stay' once or click 'leave page' to do what research you need. When you are satisfied click on reply and go back to the answer you were on, a message will appear asking you if want to continue with a saved answer. Click on that and you will return to the answer you were working on. Hope this solves your dilemma.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2013 8:02 AM in response to Edwin Law

It happens when you are in the process of answering a question then go elsewhere to, say, check something out. If that option arises you should only need to click 'stay' once or click 'leave page' to do what research you need. When you are satisfied click on reply and go back to the answer you were on, a message will appear asking you if want to continue with a saved answer. Click on that and you will return to the answer you were working on. Hope this solves your dilemma.

Getting "Leave this Page?" message: why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.