Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore recurring events to my icloud calendar after upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2?

How can I restore recurring events to my icloud calendar after upgrade to Mountain Lion, 10.8.2? My iMac and MBP have both lost the calendar recurring events. My iPhone and iPad still list them, so it looks like a problem with the upgrade to Mountain Lion. Are there any settings I need to check?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 7:59 AM

1 reply

Feb 24, 2013 9:20 PM in response to sustratiotes

The recurring calendar events returned to my iMac and MBP a few days ago. I'm not sure what caused them to drop or return, but have exported the calendar from both devices to make it easier to restore with an import instead of using the Time Machine backups. Curious about the cause/cure/prevention if anyone reading this has any additional information.

Thanks!

How can I restore recurring events to my icloud calendar after upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.