Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I edit song info on my iphone

One of the things that I don't like about itunes is that the albums are sepreted by artis name. I can understand why, so that incase an album shares the same name as another they dont get mixed together. BUT on albums that have the same artist but also have a fetured artist those are seperated form those that are just the artist. I would like to know what setting I can change so that it no longer does this and I don't have to rename all my albums. Or if I have to rename all those songs how can I do it on my phone (iPhone 5 iOS 6.1) so I dont have to sit at my computer for like 3 days to change it all.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2017 4:39 PM

There are apps on the market that will allow you to edit your id tags on your portable device/phone. But the magic stops there as far as I know, because you can't sync your changes to tags on your phone, back to your laptop/computer.

2 replies

How can I edit song info on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.