Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No bloody audio on Quicktime conversion!! help this is soooo not professional Apple

Does anyone have a fix for this please?? I have an urgent client presetation and the beautiful Keynote presentation I've prepared loses the audio the moment I convert to Quicktime movie! Have tried transfering whole file to iMovie but cant get in to edit audio....

keynote-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 4:32 PM

2 replies

Feb 13, 2013 5:30 PM in response to Gary Scotland

Hi Gary

Using Keynote 09

Quicktime 10.2

OS X 10.8.2

Set as self playing movie playing Itunes audio file and all audio included. Have now repeated the process several times with varying results. I either get no audio at all or corrupted audio (layered) even though the original Keynote recording plays fine and is perfect prior to conversion........

Any ideas?

Thanks

No bloody audio on Quicktime conversion!! help this is soooo not professional Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.