Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stream Vs. Download?,... Confused...

Hi, i have 5 questions,...

1). Should I choose to download my iTunes match songs on my Windows 7 computer,.. Or just leave it as "Streaming"?

2). Should I not download the songs to my iPhone 4, or iPad 2, to not fill up my devices available space?

3). How can I get un- interrupted streams on my portable devices? &.....#5....

4). If I have duplicate matches once I update iMatch,.. Should I delete the extra song?

5). How do I put Non-Downloaded iMatch songs on my iPod Nano(5th)?...

Thanks for your help...

iPhone 4, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 4:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 4:20 PM

you can only stream media on devices that have internet connectivity. You probably won't be connected to the internet when you are jogging or out and about in town with your iPod.

5 replies

Feb 11, 2013 4:35 PM in response to davidsignal

Hi, Thanks for answering,... So, if I'm driving somewhere,.. I won't be able to stream my music on my iPhone 4 unless I save it on the iPhones hardrive? And about the iPod,.. When I try to drag a song to the iPod that hasn't been downloaded to my iTunes Match on my laptop, it says it must be downloaded to add,.. So an added question is,... If I download all the songs in iMatch to iTunes on laptop,.. Will the others devices stream smoothly when I'm away about town?

Stream Vs. Download?,... Confused...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.