Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple mobile devices will not install

I started with Itunes not recognizing my Iphone or Ipod due to a Code 52 certificate error. After removing Itunes and all apple files from my system (AMDS took several tries to remove) and reinstalling Itunes I started having problems with installing Itunes. Each attempt to install has stopped at the apple mobile devices error. I have done this several times in many variations including automatic, manually, with a right key install as administrator, rechecking a clean removal of all apple files, rechecking my windows upgrades, etc. I can't find anything in the forums with a solution that works for me (or most others).

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

This is a windows 7 64bit system and Itunes 11 downloads.

iPhone 4S, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 7:19 PM

After multiple new upgrades since this posting from Apple and Microsoft the problem fixed itself. The latest upgrade added the mobile services and all is well.

I don't know who fixed what but it works. Hopefully all the iphone upgrades fix my battery.

1 reply

apple mobile devices will not install

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.