Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Azul media player app on my ipad Apple tv will only display sound but not video from movies. Any ideas on a fix. I set mirroring to on but it still does not display video. It will display photos and video recorded from my iphone.

Using Azul media player app on my ipad Apple tv will only display sound but not video from movies. Any ideas on a fix. I set mirroring to on but it still does not display video. It will display photos and video recorded from my iphone.

AppleTV 2, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 10:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 4:15 AM

Here are the steps for AirPlay:

Before starting Azul from your (running iOS 5.x/6.x) home screen where have have all your apps we need to turn on mirroring

On your iPhone 4S/5 or iPad 2 or 3, double-click the Home Button to view your recently-used apps.

Swipe all the way to the right to until you see the icon.

Note: If the icon does not appear, go to the "If AirPlay Mirroring is not visible or available on your mobile iOS device" section.

Tap the icon to see the list of available AirPlay devices.

Enable AirPlay Mirroring in this menu by tapping on an available Apple TV, then sliding the Mirroring slider to ON.

Now you should be seeing your iPad/iPhone on your TV.

Start up Azul now and using the settings icon on the top right corner go to the option that say "TV out" ON.

When you do that you will see an Orange screen

Now click "Done" and play the video you want to watch and it will AirPlay

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2013 4:15 AM in response to atrimsi

Here are the steps for AirPlay:

Before starting Azul from your (running iOS 5.x/6.x) home screen where have have all your apps we need to turn on mirroring

On your iPhone 4S/5 or iPad 2 or 3, double-click the Home Button to view your recently-used apps.

Swipe all the way to the right to until you see the icon.

Note: If the icon does not appear, go to the "If AirPlay Mirroring is not visible or available on your mobile iOS device" section.

Tap the icon to see the list of available AirPlay devices.

Enable AirPlay Mirroring in this menu by tapping on an available Apple TV, then sliding the Mirroring slider to ON.

Now you should be seeing your iPad/iPhone on your TV.

Start up Azul now and using the settings icon on the top right corner go to the option that say "TV out" ON.

When you do that you will see an Orange screen

Now click "Done" and play the video you want to watch and it will AirPlay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.