Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Certain documents crash Pages when opened, unable to recover full file

On multiple occasions, I have had a document on Pages that I had made numerous revisions to, and saved to iCloud. However, when opening them, all I am greeted by is a very early draft of the document. If I attempt to scroll down past this to the next page, I can see, briefly, parts from the longer final draft, but immediately after this the app crashes.

This has happened with three separate documents, and with each one, I am unable to export or download the final draft as it was when I had last saved it, neither from my iPad nor on the desktop through iCloud.com. All of these were important assignments, and for the first two I simply had to retype then from scratch. I would prefer not to do this a third time, so I would be incredibly grateful for a solution that allows me to recover it in full. Thanks!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 10:45 AM

1 reply

Certain documents crash Pages when opened, unable to recover full file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.