Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Looking for a case!

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for an iPhone 5 case, preferably dual layer and even a little thick (I like thicker cases for some reason 😝). I've tried the OtterBox Commuter but I don't like how the Apple logo is exposed. I have the Defender, but obviously I'm looking for something smaller than that. Ideally, something that's like the Otterbox Commuter. I've been looking at the Incipio DualPro, but I have a white iPhone 5 so I'm not sure if it would look good with any of the colors. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot guys!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 12:49 PM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2013 9:15 PM in response to kaZangy

If you (like me) like the otter box commuter then I would suggest that you stay with that - I believe that it is an excellent case. You could protect the logo at the back by putting a screen protector on the back, with a little bit cut out for the camera, before putting the case on. This is what I have done. Also, the little bit for the logo is quite recessed so the camera back is still quite protected. It also helps you identify which way round the iPhone is, in your pocket or bag, by feel.

Looking for a case!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.