Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 4 is keep blinking after on air update with 6.1. It does nothing now.

Ok let me start. I have had jailbroken my iPhone 4 with cydia last time and it was working ok but with few crashes sometime. So I decided to updated on 11.2.2013. But it seems like it never completed and now apple logo keep flashing after few seconds. I got it connected once or twice with iTunes on my computer and tried to restore but it failed with an error of 2009. And now it just not going in restore mode to connect with itunes. I did get into restore mode once or twice but iTunes or regsnow never detected it. I tried tinyumbrella but failed too. When I got it connected but couldn't have restored due to error then iTunes did show my device is uptodate. I don't have any warranty on it now. So seems like its finished. Any final thoughts you want to share please go ahead. Thanks

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.1, Itunes did say its uptodate.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 5:40 PM

1 reply

My iphone 4 is keep blinking after on air update with 6.1. It does nothing now.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.