Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad mini always stuck in headphone

My ipad mini stuck in headphone, how can I do? I try reset all, but it is still not working.

Ipad mini-OTHER, iOS 6.1.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 10:32 PM

15 replies

Jul 20, 2013 8:08 AM in response to Borro02

At ihop, knocked over water glass. Water got on blue tooth keyboard, and ipad mini when it fell flat onto table. Tried everything from clearing headphone jack with air can, inserting jack into plug to resetting. Until I realized the water hit from the right side ( home button ). I reinserted the power cord back into the it's socket and presto! The sound returned. So I believe clearing the powersocket may also work.

Jul 20, 2013 8:10 AM in response to Borro02

At ihop, knocked over water glass. Water got on blue tooth keyboard, and ipad mini when it fell flat onto table. Tried everything from clearing headphone jack with air can, inserting jack into plug to resetting. Until I realized the water hit from the right side ( home button ). I reinserted the power cord back into the it's socket and presto! The sound returned. So I believe clearing the powersocket may also work.

Jul 20, 2013 8:59 AM in response to VivianYan

Jul 15, 2014 9:14 PM in response to henriv123

I had a similar problem and had to use the headphones to get sound. I know I had lost sound in the speakers after using the headphones previously but did not know what I had done to lose it. Solved it accidentally like this. The Use Side Switch To in General Settings had been set to mute. I noticed that when I had headphones plugged in and I used the switch a Dialogue pictorial came up showing that it controlled the muting of the headphone. So I set this to the proper position and found that sound came back when I unplugged the headphone. I had tried all the switch off and reset methods and of course those did not work. Hope this helps.

Ipad mini always stuck in headphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.