Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full screen contact pic troubles

full screen contact pic not possible even after 1.reset my iphone 2. take photo from phone camera in Edit Contact 3.Change Camera to HDR and interestingly, after saving pic in contact it reverts back to small pic again after a while though a couple of times full screen pic is shown while dialling out or in. But always it becomes a Thumbnail later ! Also, my son's photo is taken from the gallery after I took his pic from the phone and now it is perfect though my other family members and friend's pics do not behave that way even though I have erased the name and inserted it again from scratch - its the same ! And I have noticed , some contacts are possible with full screen pics and some don't though the process is exactly the same ! And no. no Facebook connection either. Like my wife's profile does not exists in the Facebook.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2013 12:04 AM

There are no replies.

Full screen contact pic troubles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.