Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I use iTunes 11 on a Win 7 PC. My iPhone 4S runs iOS 6 and my iPod Touch runs iOS 5. Media does sync's via wifi to both devices correctly. However, the default smart playlists do not sync over wifi to my iPhone, but they do sync to the Ipod Touch.

I use iTunes 11 on a Windows 7 PC. My iPhone 4S runs iOS 6 and my iPod Touch runs iOS 5. Media does sync's via wifi to both devices correctly under albums, artist, etc... However, the default smart playlists do not sync over wifi to my iPhone, but they do sync to the Ipod Touch. Why do iTunes Default Smart Playlist not sync over wifi? I know the connection is good and wifi sync is enabled as songs, videos, etc... sync to the device. But the default smart playlists, such as "Recently Added" and "Recently Played" do not update. Is there something specific that would prevent a smart play list from updating?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2013 12:24 AM

There are no replies.

I use iTunes 11 on a Win 7 PC. My iPhone 4S runs iOS 6 and my iPod Touch runs iOS 5. Media does sync's via wifi to both devices correctly. However, the default smart playlists do not sync over wifi to my iPhone, but they do sync to the Ipod Touch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.