Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad stuck at Itunes logo.

Ok, this problem started happening ever since I updated to ios 6! I currently have an Ipad. I downloaded the update last night and left it on the WHOLE night. When I woke up, I tried it out but only saw the itunes logo and a usb cable logo. I had to leave for school so I did not have the time to try plugging it in the computer. When I got home, I immediatley tried plugging it in the computer....... NOTHING happened. My Itunes in my pc was not opening, my Ipad was still in that state.

What's wrong guys? 😟

iPad, iOS 6

Posted on Feb 13, 2013 5:23 AM

4 replies

Feb 13, 2013 5:37 AM in response to abe10tiger

Did you read the kb article? you use recovery mode when the PC does not detect the iPad.

• Disconnect the USB cable from the iPad, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
  • Turn off iPad: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for iPad to turn off.
  • If you cannot turn off iPad using the slider, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the iPad turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.
  • While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to iPad. When you reconnect the USB cable, iPad should power on.
  • Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears you can release the Home button.
  • If necessary, open iTunes. You should see the recovery mode alert that iTunes has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
  • Use iTunes to restore iPad.

Aug 4, 2015 2:22 PM in response to Demo

Hi!

I have a similar problem.

I was watching something with my iPad at 10% and suddenly it powered off. I proceeded to put it on charge and the Apple logo came on for about a minute before going off and the screen going black again.

I have left it for a whole week and today I kept holding the Home and Off button which then brought up the iTunes logo and an image of the USB cable.

I have done the steps you have listed but the logo returned- any other ideas?

Extra- I had IOS 8.4

Ipad stuck at Itunes logo.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.