Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help - can't access my kid's school website. 403 error

Hi

I need some help. I can surf the web fine but when i get to the school website it just throws up a 403 error. I have checked with the school and they have confirmed that there is no issue at their end as far as they are aware. I have been able to access this site for teh last few years and no-one else seems to have the same issue with the website.

I assume that there is a problem with my computer or my router / ISP but I do not know what? I have tried turning off the computer and then restarting. This did not work.

I have also tried using an ipad through the same router and it comes up with the same error message.

HELP

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011)

Posted on Feb 13, 2013 11:27 AM

4 replies

Feb 13, 2013 11:50 PM in response to Michael Wasley

I will try Yasu today - Thanks for that.

I tried your link and it still came up with the error....

I am wondering if my IP address has been blocked in some way. I have told the school but so far they are saying there is no problem..... How do I find my IP address to tell them it?

Alternatively how do I change my IP address. I am on Virginmedia on the 100Mb service

Thanks for all your help

Rachel

Help - can't access my kid's school website. 403 error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.