Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DON NOT DISTURB still doesnt work after the update, calls still come through

those links saying it will work after Jan 1st 2013 and/or if you update you phone to ios 6.1 or better, are full of crap. Did that and still doesnt work, mind you, I got my iPhone 4s a month ago. So mad it doesnt work! My calls still come through no matter if my screen is off or on. And i STILL cant find an resolution to this wack problem. HELP!!! 😠😢

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1, DONOTDISTURB still not working

Posted on Feb 14, 2013 7:41 AM

8 replies

Feb 14, 2013 11:23 AM in response to seq611

seq611 wrote:

and i did that james... and did it again just to make sure when i read this and it still just rings

Was the phone asleep at the time (dark screen)? Keep in mind, it DND is only really active when the phone is asleep.

Caveat: I have an iPhone 5, not a 4S as your profile indicates. I know the 4S had some issues with 6.1 and should be upgraded to 6.1. However, I don't recall DND being one of the issue with it. This is indeed working corrctly on both of my iPone 5s.

Feb 14, 2013 11:44 AM in response to Kilgore-Trout

yea the screen is asleep. I wanted to go to apple to see whats wrong, but i havent b/c i didnt think it was a big of a deal , but now im mad b/c i dont like when thing dont work, while everybody is telling you this is what you should do for it to work. Which is exactly what i did to make me thing it SHOULD work, but it still doesnt. Something is wrong. Thanks for your help tho

Feb 14, 2013 11:48 AM in response to pdroth

yes! as i took it liek that! B/c actually your right! lol But if my DND was working it would be nice to still use my phone , since it does things other that text & make calls. But i cant wich is annoying and agregaving when things you pay for always have something wrong. Its a brand new phone. I have google and i get the same answers.... maybe its just my phone that has this glich! i think i will jus turn off phone or put on silent! UGH! > technology no-a-days< lol Thanks for ya help

DON NOT DISTURB still doesnt work after the update, calls still come through

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.