Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Reset Apple ID Password ..

Hello apple help,

This is Badeya Alreda .. every thing great under my accocunt. My cousin (Name is Ahmed Areda ) He try more than on time to reset his password

account but unfortunately we didn't resive any coments or emails from apple site ... The site refers to send to email but did not find.

My cousin Account info .Contact him any time please

<Personal Information Editd by Host>

Apple ID-OTHER, Account ID

Posted on Feb 14, 2013 8:13 AM

4 replies

Feb 17, 2013 1:06 PM in response to iBadeya

Same here. We've used our "family" apple id for about 10 years (since we first started using iTunes). Now, however, two of our children have iPhones and have forgotten their passwords. I (and they) have tried several dozen times to get the passwords reset and have NEVER received one email.

If we attempt to create new apple ids, we are told we cannot because their emails are already in use.

Also, I can't find any information on the Apple help sites or on the web that provide a workable solution.

I've been in the IT/IS field for over 25 years and this is the first situation I've had were there are no available solutions. 😠

Can't Reset Apple ID Password ..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.