Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can not buy games in iTunes does not support me my account ?

hello sir ....

Days before I can buy anything I have bought a lot of your site, but now when I work on buying product from your website says your account is not supported do not know why, please find a solution.

With sincere thanks and appreciation

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 14, 2013 10:22 AM

1 reply

Feb 14, 2013 10:39 AM in response to arsalangardi

Did you move your .me account to iCloud?

A MobileMe account that you did not move to iCloud is still valid for the following Apple services:

• iTunes Store purchases
  • iTunes Store authorization or deauthorization
  • FaceTime
  • Game Center
  • iMessage
  • Apple Store purchases
  • iPhoto purchases
  • Apple support pages

Note: When used as an Apple ID, your user name includes the @me.com (or @mac.com) of your MobileMe account. For more information about Apple IDs, see this page.

If you continue using your MobileMe account as an Apple ID for any of the above services, you need to update the email information for that Apple ID to continue receiving email updates related to the account, such as invoices, receipts and other notifications, especially if you make purchases from the Apple Store or iTunes Store. You can change the email address associated with your Apple ID by clicking "Manage account information" at the My Apple ID support page. You can also make other updates, such as changes to your password, address and subscription features, at the My Apple ID support page.

Changes you make to your Apple ID are also recognized by other applications where you use the same Apple ID (for example, the Apple Store Online, iTunes Store, or iPhoto). You may be asked to verify your information the next time you use your Apple ID to purchase something in another application.

copied from Can I use my MobileMe account for Apple services without moving to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.