Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A "None" transition without a break

I have one 5mg relief map as a constant Master Map. I do not want any transition (None) but only a smooth (none blink) transition to the next slide which begins with the same graphics as the current slide.

How one do this without any interruption?

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 14, 2013 11:09 AM

2 replies

Feb 14, 2013 1:17 PM in response to 1750Jim

if you want the image on every slide:

view > show master slides

click on the master slide being used

Inspector > slide > appearance > background > image fill - fit to fillnavigate to the image

if you want the image on a few slides:

click on the slide in the outline pane

Inspector > slide > appearance > background > image fill > fit to fill - navigate to the image

click on the slide in the outline pane then duplicate the slide ( command D) as many times as you need

Feb 14, 2013 2:37 PM in response to Gary Scotland

Thanks, Gary. I did find a solution to the problem which I should have guessed earlier.

1. My relief map is my master slide, and all my graphics are simply copied from Adobe Illustrator where they are made.

2. My problem was the blink in the None transition, but I find that this is because I thought I had to have some type of Build chosen. This meant that my graphics had to await my master slide.

3. I now discovered that if I put on the graphics from the previous slice and leave my build for these graphics as "None" (and the transition at "None"), then they will appear with my master slide without a blink.

Thus I will try your suggestion above, but my immediate problem is solved. Many thanks!

A "None" transition without a break

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.