Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

color adjustment eyedropper bug

Hi there.

When using the color adjustments in Aperture I've found that the eyedropper doesn't work as it should. Everytime I try to select a colour using the eyedropper it selects red. This is regardless of which of the 6 color spots I can select from.

Has anyone else found this issue?

Posted on Feb 14, 2013 10:54 AM

4 replies

Feb 14, 2013 11:29 AM in response to iso250

The Color adjustment Brick comprises six separate adjustment panes. (To see them, click the "Switch to Expanded View" icon -- third from the right of the three at the top right of the Brick.) Each pane effects one hue. The hues can be individually selected -- and can be _any_ hue. The Brick defaults to evenly distributed hues, RGB interleaved with YCM.

With one of the six hue positions selected, you can click the eyedropper and set the hue for that pane of the Brick. If you click a red hue, it will set that pane the hue of the red you clicked.

Are you clicking colors other than red and having the selected hue show as a red?

color adjustment eyedropper bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.