Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to change iTunes library remotely to a earlier version?

I have not used the iTunes 10.6 library but I know it should display album covers of the artist when I am online. This is not happening with my MacBook for some reason. It looks like some prehistoric monster from days gone by, possibly 3.1 system. Is this possible to be done remotely? I have no knowledge of earlier versions of Mac systems unfortunately. I am looking at some system log and am thinking there has been a swap. I am also having problems with a pop-up that says UTF-32 is the wrong format for the file and can't open a simple texteditor file??? There is only UTF-8 in the format box,it doesn't have UTF-16 or UTF32.

I think I have been hacked and need the Apple Administrators to help me before I loose my mind with this machine.

How do I find someone that can help me? Thanks for your help in advance respectfuly.

Mac OS X (10.6.1), I have log files from the machine .

Posted on Feb 14, 2013 11:34 AM

There are no replies.

Is it possible to change iTunes library remotely to a earlier version?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.