Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone help with printer options on iPad mini, can I change layout paper size?

I am trying to change the printer options on my iPad mini so that I can print on legal size paper, I also would like to change to portrait layout. Is this an option when printing from an iPad Mini?

Posted on Feb 14, 2013 11:42 AM

2 replies

Feb 16, 2013 4:43 PM in response to chadfromlacombe

Chad-

I think the same problem exists with all the iOS devices. I suggest you look for a free App from the manufacturer of your printer. It will have limitations, but may include the ability to change paper size and image size and orientation.

There are other printing Apps such as Print n Share that can do that, but they are not free.

The problem you may face, is that such printing Apps can only be accessed from within other Apps that have the "Open In" option. If you can use their built-in programs, they may meet your needs.

Fred

Can anyone help with printer options on iPad mini, can I change layout paper size?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.