Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Grammatical Error on Apples Official Site?

Hello- I have found a grammatical error on Apples official site in a subcategory of the iPhone 5. Who would I contact in order to submit this error, and how would I go about getting a hold of them? Thank you. -cmkchk

Website-OTHER, Other OS, Grammatical Error on www.apple.com

Posted on Feb 14, 2013 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2013 9:11 PM

What is the exact error, and can you link to the specific page? I can forward it to this site's hosts who can then forward it to the appropriate department.

6 replies

Feb 14, 2013 9:16 PM in response to stevejobsfan0123

The link is http://store.apple.com/us/configure/MD643LL/A?cppart=UNLOCKED%2FUS

And the error is under the Accessories category, under the "Additional Lightning to USB Cable" category. It states "Your iPhone includes a Lightning to USB cable. Purchase this additional cable to charging and syncing your iPhone with your Mac or Windows PC." I believe it is intended to either say Your iPhone includes a Lightning to USB cable. Purchase this additional cable for charging and syncing your iPhone with your Mac or Windows PC. or Your iPhone includes a Lightning to USB cable. Purchase this additional cable to charge and sync your iPhone with your Mac or Windows PC. Thank you for your help. -cmkchk

Grammatical Error on Apples Official Site?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.