Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

too many tabs left open in chrome crashed imac?

was able to restart mac, set up new account. BUT CAN'T GET BACK INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT CRASHED[JUST GET STUCK WHEEL, HAVE TO SHUT DOWN MAC...] IS THERE EASY WAY TO RECOVER THAT ACCOUNT--NO I DIDN'T BACK-UP FOR A WHILE. [i usually shut down/restart mac each ~week, but didn't want to lose my incognito tabs...] WISH I COULD RECOVER ANYTHING FROM THAT ACCNT!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5), intel?

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 1:09 AM

2 replies

Mar 13, 2013 10:48 AM in response to ioyo

I'd been using Chrome pretty heavily[using couple extensions to handle,save tabs]. this imac had crashed before, few years ago[friend, an apple employee re-did whatever to it, was working ok till recently]. Trying to use chrome on new account, it works poorly, takes long time to do some things.

meant to try backing up, but as usual, didn't before shutting down for a break. now has trouble restarting, getting the perpetual wheel turning. ARE ALL THESE SIGNS of a damaged mac? what is the usual life of an imac?

too many tabs left open in chrome crashed imac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.