Skip navigation

contact pic smugged and small and not full screen

60 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 11:20 PM by sammyzzz RSS
sammyzzz Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 14, 2013 11:20 PM

Have tried iPhone restore, tried taking pics from the camera instead of pulling one from the gallery and then editing the contact and inserting the fresh pic but all in vain ! After few times I call out the contact reverts back to showing small thumbnail image instead of full screen.

When I try to edit the thumnail and select Edit Photo I see a highly smugged photo even though few minutes ago it was shot from my phone camera and inserted in the contact !

This has happened so many times I cannot recall !!

One thing. My Contacts are in iCloud and initially when i had bought the iPhone all my contacts were in Gmail since I was using the Andriod platform.

During the Add Account stage I downloaded my Contacts from Microsoft Exchange as I was told to do so in the tutorial on the Net.

But please note that this does not happen with all my contacts !

Few contacts do behave correctly like it should and never reverts back to thumbnail which is crazy since even these contacts are from my Gmail account transferred like all others.

Please help me here ! Everything else works like a dream but this issue is driving me nuts !

Thanks !

Sammy

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.