Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly i can't export iPhoto slideshows to iDVD after upgrading to 10.8.2 I get the message "CouldNotCreateTmpDir" What do i do to overcome this problem?

Suddenly i can't export iPhoto slideshows to iDVD after upgrading to 10.8.2 I get the message "CouldNotCreateTmpDir" What do i do to overcome this problem? I've been making slideshows for ages using iPhoto and iDVD and it's suddenly stopped. Urgent help needed.

iPhoto '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 2:09 AM

4 replies

Feb 15, 2013 10:36 AM in response to BandCphoto

Are you saying that you cannot export a slideshow from iPhoto to the Desktop and then drag it from the Desktop (or the Movie frolder where it can be stored) into an open iDVD menu window?

Export the slideshow at the large or medium size:

User uploaded file

They drag the movie file into the open iDVD window. NOTE: do not move the movie file once it's been added to iDVD. That's why it should be placed in folder where you intend to keep it permanently or at least until the iDVD project is completed and burned to a disk image and then to disk.

OT

Suddenly i can't export iPhoto slideshows to iDVD after upgrading to 10.8.2 I get the message "CouldNotCreateTmpDir" What do i do to overcome this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.