Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Make an Aiff from GB

Greetings Everyone ... need a little help here.

I can make iTunes & Mp3 files from a GB project. But how do I make AIFF or Wav. files that will play on a basic Cd player ? The simplest way ... LOL

Thanks & Peace ,

P. Dreadie

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 3:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 3:43 AM

P.Dreadie wrote:

how do I make AIFF or Wav. files that will play on a basic Cd player ? The simplest way ...

the most simple way is to burn the CD from GB's Share menu

next is to create a playlist in iTunes, export the project(s) _uncompressed_ to iTunes, place them in that playlist, and use iTunes to burn that playlist to the CD.

either method will create an audio CD rather than a data CD (which will not play in most consumer level CD players)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2013 3:43 AM in response to P.Dreadie

P.Dreadie wrote:

how do I make AIFF or Wav. files that will play on a basic Cd player ? The simplest way ...

the most simple way is to burn the CD from GB's Share menu

next is to create a playlist in iTunes, export the project(s) _uncompressed_ to iTunes, place them in that playlist, and use iTunes to burn that playlist to the CD.

either method will create an audio CD rather than a data CD (which will not play in most consumer level CD players)

How to Make an Aiff from GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.