Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone tell me my iPad shows its connected to the wifi but safari day's I'm not connected can you help please ?

Hi can anyone tell me my iPad shows its connected to the wi fi but safari tells me I'm not connected to the Internet as I'm not connected to the net help ! Please

iPad 2

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 3:52 PM

1 reply

Feb 15, 2013 5:48 PM in response to Dennis Roches

Start with this.

Reboot your router. Unplug it from power for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in again.

Then go to Settings>WiFi and turn WiFi Off. Reboot your iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time until the Apple logo appears on the screen - ignore the red slider bar if it appears - then let go of the buttons and let the iPad start up.

Go back to Settings>WiFi and turn it on again. See if you can connect to the Internet.

Can anyone tell me my iPad shows its connected to the wifi but safari day's I'm not connected can you help please ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.