Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with LION/MOUNTAIN LION

I really need help with this. I just got a Macbook MB404ll/A from ebay, and it came loaded with OS X 10.6.8. I wanted to upgrade to Mountain Lion via the App Store but couldn't because this computer does not meet the graphics card requirements.... x3100.

The reason I needed ML is for the lastest Xcode. I want to learn to create Iphone Apps.

Anyway... the only Xcode I can currently run is Xcode like 3 which is very outdated.

I can't get Xcode 4.2 for Snow Leopard because you need to be a PAID developer which is so costly!!

Is there anyway I can get an up to date version of Xcode? I also tried to look for 10.6.8 to 10.7 Lion but there was no downloads for that?

xcode, Ios

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 3:52 PM

1 reply

Help with LION/MOUNTAIN LION

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.