Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I used to sync my ipad on an asus laptop, now I have a Mac mini and want to sync with it. Can I? Can things be transferred from laptop to Mac mini?

I synced my ipad2 with an asus laptop. Now I have a Mac mini that I want to use for syncing and backup. But when I connected my ipad to the Mac mini it said something about the ipad being already synced to another computer and backup is permitted only one computer at a time. How can I transfer my backup to the Mac mini ? And delete my previous (I.e. asus laptop) iTunes backup system?

iPad 2, iOS 6, Ipad 2 wifi+3G, Mac mini i5

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 7:11 PM

You don't have to delete anything from the Asus. You can copy your iTunes library from the laptop to the Mac. Read this for more information.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4527

1 reply

I used to sync my ipad on an asus laptop, now I have a Mac mini and want to sync with it. Can I? Can things be transferred from laptop to Mac mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.