Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost credit?

This moring I had like 10 euros of credit. I tried to buy an app, but then it resent me to a menu of another metods of pay (like paypal and similar stuff) so I cancelled all. Now I have just looked that my App store count sais I only have 3,45 euros, but I'm sure I didn't bought nothing, and the app I tried to buy before is not in my Ipad, so I suposse it wasn't bought... So... Well.. Why I lost that credit? Can someone explain me what happened?

(Sorry, I simply can't express myself in English... If there is any spanish-speaker here...)

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 5:29 AM

6 replies

Feb 16, 2013 8:42 AM in response to Demo

I'm not sure if this would work... The thing I was triying to buy wasn't exactly an app (i can't explain it well, is like something you buy to unlock things in the proper app) and, suposing that I actually bought it, despite de act that this content doesn't apear on the app, It cost less than 4 euros, and I lost more than 6

Lost credit?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.