Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod is Version 4.3.5 and it says my Apple ID has been disabled and I try to sign in to iCloud and says you need ios5 or ios6 but i can't? SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!

First i want to buy an App from the App Store and says Your Apple ID has been disabled, so i searched it in google, then it says to go to iCloud and sign in then sign out then change my password, but i tried but iCloud says i need IOS5 or IOS6 then i seached on google that and it says to go to update by going to Settings then General then Software Update but it's not there, My iPod is Version 4.3.5 and i try to update to try to go to iCloud and do what it says so i can enable my Apple ID which i really want to buy and download apps. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!

iPod touch, iOS 4.3.3, iPod 4 8GB Version 4.3.5

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies

My iPod is Version 4.3.5 and it says my Apple ID has been disabled and I try to sign in to iCloud and says you need ios5 or ios6 but i can't? SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.