Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you delete all the checkmarks for a page in the iTunes library

I want to download some songs from my iTunes library into an MP3 player. I presume that's done by placing a checkmark in front of the chosen songs and plugging in the MP3 player. If so, how do you delete all of the checkmarks, so that you can select only a few of them for downloading?

iDVD 7.1.1 (1150)

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 4:35 PM

There is a way to do this. I know, because I did it by following the instructions I once got here; however, since none present seem to know how to do it, I am closing the case. Just in case my reason for requesting this information is uncear, I just finished deleting one-by-one all of the checkmarks for over 200 songs. It can be done--I just did it--but there is a way to delete, or add, checkmarks for the whole page with one, or two, clicks.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2013 4:35 PM in response to Niku

There is a way to do this. I know, because I did it by following the instructions I once got here; however, since none present seem to know how to do it, I am closing the case. Just in case my reason for requesting this information is uncear, I just finished deleting one-by-one all of the checkmarks for over 200 songs. It can be done--I just did it--but there is a way to delete, or add, checkmarks for the whole page with one, or two, clicks.

How do you delete all the checkmarks for a page in the iTunes library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.