Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently had trouble with apps in app store but somehow it fix it self not sure how but now win I try to download an app a error 1004 shows up or when finished downloading I would press the app I just downloaded the screen goes back to the home page

Um key I recently send a text to app store saying I was unable to see any pictures from app store or iTunes. But somehow I am able to see them now. my problem is now when I try to download an app an error 1004 shows up. I was able to download a few apps but when done downloading I would press the app but goes back to home screen also just now I upgraded an app I already had & that app is doing it is well how would fix this problem or do I have to get it fixed

iPad, iOS 3.0.1

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 3:23 PM

There are no replies.

I recently had trouble with apps in app store but somehow it fix it self not sure how but now win I try to download an app a error 1004 shows up or when finished downloading I would press the app I just downloaded the screen goes back to the home page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.