Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do some of my albums not show up in my iPod when I search under "artist" on my Touch?

When I click on "artist" button, I sometimes find albums not being displayed even though they're in my iPod Touch library.

iPod touch, Windows Vista

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 4:15 PM

3 replies

Feb 16, 2013 4:31 PM in response to George1897

That happens sometimes.

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Unsync all music and resync

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iOS: How to back up

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

Feb 17, 2013 5:48 AM in response to lllaass

I really appreciate your detailed response. Unfortunately, I followed all of the steps you suggested but that didn't solve my problem. When I click on certain artists, usually those who have two-disc compilations, one of the two discs doesn't show up. I can find all opf the tracks under "songs" so I know the tracks are on myiPod. Are there any other recommendations?

Why do some of my albums not show up in my iPod when I search under "artist" on my Touch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.